Class 4 have filled up their marble jar.
So...that can only mean one thing. WE ARE HAVING A TREAT!
On Wednesday 29th November we will be spending the afternoon watching a movie in our pj's with some snacks.
Children will need to bring in:
- Pyjamas/onsie if they would like to wear them.
- Blankets and teddies if they would like.
- Snacks - either for themselves or to share with a small group of friends and please not too many sweets.
- If they would like to bring in a drink, please make sure it is not fizzy and preferably in a bottle with a sports cap lid to prevent as many spillages.
- A movie they would like to suggest - this needs to be a U rating.
These are of course all optional as all children will be taking part in the treat anyway. Please make sure they are in a bag so children can get changed after lunch.
Could you also make sure no food contains nuts or tomatoes.